dump, trailer pic

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by LocalTouch, Sep 17, 2003.

1. LocalTouch

LocalTouch LawnSite Member

Hey guys. Here is a pic of our new-to-us dump truck, hauling our landscape trailer. Heading out for a day of mowing! I am also testing uploading a pic to my post

pict0004.jpg

2. LocalTouch

Another pic, dumping after working all day. Much easier than shoveling, or pushing it out of the F250. Wish I had it earlier in the season, doing clean-ups, lawns, installs, excavating, etc.

pict0016.jpg

3. pinnacle

pinnacle LawnSite Senior Member

Nice..................I was at the garbage tip the other day unloading my truck and trailer (been there about half an hour unloading) and these guys with a dump bed pull up next to me and in 5 mins there gone...................I was like "Is that right"

Next truck I get will have a dump from the cab option im thinking, so I can get my help to jump out and take off the tie downs while I enjoy the inside of my truck.:)

Cosider your self lucky ya got that..............Very nice..........I bet all the other guys at the tip hate you:)

4. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

That sure is a nice back saver after I bought mine I kept thinking why didn't I do it before.

Did you painted your truck or bought it in that color?

I did painted my first truck almost the same color, kind of atracted peoples attention, now I feel a little bit silly with that color but my guys still using it, I get comments all the time about the color some good some bad, but I don't care.

Here's mine 97 f-250

truck.jpg

5. LocalTouch

The truck came almost freshly painted that color. It should be extremely high visibility at night when I am plowing with it. I used to spend an hour at the dump unloading my pick up trucks full of misc debris. I always wish I would make the investment to get a dump truck. Finally, and I am so glad I did it. I also think in the eyes of a customer you look more professional, and might be taken more seriously with this kind of truck. I am going to get lettering for it very soon. You are right, it does attract attention. Once I get the lettering, the extra attention will be great! Thanks for the comments, and thanks for responding...

6. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Man, with the colors of those trucks, nobody's gonna be saying that your aren't too bright!:D

7. j_loppy

j_loppy LawnSite Member

Nice truck. Don't forget to be careful when raising the bed while parked on an incline. I don't want to sound like your mother, but I had a friend that flipped one over bacwards like that one time.:eek:

8. jason r.

jason r. LawnSite Senior Member

Sweet looking trucks!!! I like the color, especially on a commercial vehicle. Really catches a persons' attention.