1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Dump trailer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chefdrp, Apr 23, 2010.

1. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

Been having a lot of calls to do mulch and some landscapes. I didnt have a dumep so a friend was helping me with his. I decided to start hunting for a used dump trailer. Well i found one. It is an E-Z Dumper E-Z-6812LP 10 footer. 1989. So yes it is old and has rust. It also has a rust hole in the floor of the bed. I know some guys that weld so i can get it fixed cheap. i paid. $1500 bucks. I will post some pics tomorrow after i pick it up.

2. chefdrp

here is a pic of the money maker. I know the fenders are rusted almost off. There is a hole along the seam of the bed but i know fabricaters.

lawn and dump trailer 007.jpg

3. verant

verant LawnSite Senior Member

not bad...it'll get the job done and will make ya money. nice pick up

4. chefdrp

the high sides and canopy is what caught my eye. I will have to use a vented tarp come leaf season. I am buying a 16 horse Lesco leaf loader from a friend.

5. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

That's not bad looking, if it holds up half way, I think they run 6-8 grand new?

6. chefdrp

used it today on a clean up. Sure beats forking the stuff out of a bed of a truck