1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

dump truck for sale.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by M RASCOE&SONS, Dec 8, 2008.

1. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

1986 dodge w350 4x4 with 360 v8 and 4spd and twin piston dump that is run by a pto off tranny.truck has 80,000 original miles and runs pretty darn good for the yr.i used this truck for my leaf rig this yr and it worked great but i just came across a nice 2004 f550 hook lift and its calling my name lol.i took the plow off the dodge when i got it so i could mount my leaf vac but it is all there and goes with the sale matter of fact you get 2 8ft blades.the body is in great shape .the truck has a gvwr of 14000 and has plenty of power to go along with it.just installed:brake lines,fuel lines ,complete tuneup,all the belts,new E rated tires(all 6),fuel filter ,air filter ,oil and filter ,new master cylinder just not installed .this is a tough truck that served me well but i want this newer hook lift in a bad way so let me know if your interested .i will let the truck go for $4000 with all the plow gear.if you want the truck and leaf setup ,16hp giant vac leaf sucker and box i would sell it for $6000
    (signs not included):drinkup:check my pictures out under this is a beast thanks and happy holidays

2. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

post some pics !!

3. M RASCOE&SONS

go to the picture forum and look at all the pictures under "this is a beast".

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Metro Lawn should be all over this truck!

5. M RASCOE&SONS

tell metro to come on down.lol:drinkup:

6. M RASCOE&SONS

here is a pic before i painted bed black.more pics on pic forum.

014.jpg

7. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

why are you selling? done with the business already?

8. M RASCOE&SONS

did you read the first post?

9. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

Sorry. lol anyway don't buy that 04. My buddy has a 04 F550 with the 6.0L and its had nothing but problems. He won't buy another he said.

Good luck

10. M RASCOE&SONS

:drinkup::drinkup:she is sold!!!