Dumping isuzu npr box truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tyslawnservice, Jan 24, 2012.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, that's looking really good.

2. tyslawnservice

tyslawnservice LawnSite Member

i've got some pics for ya. took some of my project and some of my other trailer
    i'm using a hobart handler 120 wire feed. i have been using the flux core .030.

3. tyslawnservice

maiden voyage!!
    took it out today to see how things work with a few little cleanup jobs... DID GREAT! just have to finish putting the other plywood wall in and put the rubber around the edge.

will be up loading pics tonight

4. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Do we get to see them???:laugh::confused:

5. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great.

6. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

It looks like the Hobart is in a few of the pics. That welder will definitely get the job done. Can't wait to see them pics.

7. tyslawnservice

i saw some warning signs when i was at ace today decided to pick em up hopefully i wont get ran into. some pics of the beads on the ramp fabric and some pics of the beads on my white trailer they'v held up for 4 years now.

some pics of my old trailer:
    the front of the trailer has a door on each side swings twords the truck about 4'by4'. i have my trimmer rack and the rusty "tool box" looking thing is my old gas can holder it will hold 3 5gal jugs and you can put a rod through the hands and lock it.

pics of my trucks ready for snow...if we get any more

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

8. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

Nice, thanks man.. Thats better than what I was thinking. I thought you went through and welded actual beads the whole surface of metal contact. It's nice it's just 1 little quick bead than the way I thought. I was expecting it to take me a year to weld it on there. haha. Nice plow, I have the same plow.

9. tyslawnservice

when i started welding the mesh to the beams it would burn through the mesh. i found its best to focus the wire more on the beam and then work it on to the mesh. like cursive lower case e keeping more time on the beam

10. tyslawnservice

some pics of the ply wood on the mid wall now i just have to put the rubber on around the right edge and install my leaf loader and i'm set.

today i was working on some garage door springs to make a assisted opening for the ramp

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg