Dumping isuzu npr box truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tyslawnservice, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Copacabana

Copacabana LawnSite Member

I got a picture tread. Check it out later. I got a few pictures in there.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=369826

2. tyslawnservice

tyslawnservice LawnSite Member

3. tyslawnservice

some pics:
    i finally got the locking bar on the door inside the door.
    i finally got the billy goat loader installed(the wood lags are temp), one of the pics is of the inside of the box where the billy goat vents to, i'll be putting a deflector on so it blows it down in the box.
    pics of my work shirts now. the design on the front will be the one on the side of the truck.(thats the plan now). my mother in-law actually hand drew the design for me last year. i really like the orange shirts and the green words

DSC07333.jpg

DSC07335.jpg

DSC07336.jpg

DSC07337.jpg

DSC07338.jpg

DSC07339.jpg

tls.jpg

DSC07343.jpg

4. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

That is waaay cool. Just a question, does the Walker back up that lift gate OK when the wheels are wet? I don't have a big angle but my Walker can be a little touchy backing up my ramp when the wheels are wet. I think that fab job is awesome. You should get a patent.

5. tyslawnservice

yes it has plenty of traction! it all depends witch way you face the razed expanded metal and if yours is razed at all. my old boss's ramp was razed but it was facing the wrong way and you couldn't walk up and down vary easy when wet. i would check to see if yours is razed and if it is facing the right way.

6. POWER STROKE

POWER STROKE LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Ty,
    Great work on the npr looks good. I am in process of designing a trailer gate assist, I was wondering what size pipe you used to put the springs in.
    Thanks for any help or input.

7. tyslawnservice

i used the chain link corner post (i think it was) 2 3/8" 5.5' ?. it was a little roomy but the next size down was to small to fit the spring. hope that helps leme know if you need any thing else

http://www.homedepot.com/Building-M...splay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&storeId=10051

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc...d=-1&keyword=garage door spring&storeId=10051

8. tyslawnservice

hey some pics of it loaded! i'll get some racks here soon a put the blowers and trimmers up on the walls. every thing fits!!! and works i tried it out today!

DSC07353.jpg

DSC07354.jpg

DSC07355.jpg

9. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

That came along pretty quick.. Good job man.

10. Northeast Mower

Northeast Mower LawnSite Member

Are you gonna get this thing lettered up?