Dumping isuzu npr box truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tyslawnservice, Jan 24, 2012.

1. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

You've been working hard! Nice work

2. tyslawnservice

tyslawnservice LawnSite Member

yes i will have it lettered, i'm going to make sure the truck its just how i want it before i put the finishing touch of lettering.
    not really top of the list. right now i'm at the point of either dropping some lawns or adding a helper so advertising isn't at the top of the list just yet. may put my name on the cab for now and add the side of the box advertisement later

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

cool project.

4. tyslawnservice

hey! been a few monthes! but finally took a new video! the video is of me dumping 2500# of grass that has been sitting for 4 days in 95+ degrees. at the top i have to work the winch in and out cause i dont want to pop the roof off of my truck. enjoy!

http://youtu.be/2L_bdLyKzMM

5. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

looks like it works perfect, way to be original. can you dump from the cab and roll the truck up so it dumps cleaner? I know when my truck is loaded I like to roll as I dump so it doesnt pile up and get stuck in the back

6. tyslawnservice

yes i can run the dump from the truck. my wife doesn't like the smell of the old grass, so i gave her the thumbs up to hop it the truck and we pulled forword a bit cleaned it some more and closed it up for the week

7. Woodman1

Woodman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Ty,

I don't know how I missed this project when you were doing it, but I just saw it. That is an AWESOME job! Any changes in the last few months?

8. tyslawnservice

@woodman1
    no big changes to the truck. got it my sign on the side(I thought I had uploaded them so i'll do it soon), repainted the front of the truck, had to replace the pulleys on the gate assist(I had used garage door pulleys they made it about half the summer. got some high quality pulleys from a farm store and its amazing how much smoother they are). I added another spring on the drivers side to aid the lifting of the ramp. made some hooks for the blowers and installed a trimmer trap. just a bunch of odds and ends that needed updating.

i'll take some pics next few days and get them uploaded. been bizy repainting a old boss plow and my walker deck. lots to do!

9. tyslawnservice

here are some pics of the paint and signs I've put on over the last few monthes.

before and after:

DSC07373.jpg

DSC07375.jpg

DSC07381.jpg

DSC07376.jpg

DSC07382.jpg

DSC07378.jpg

10. Woodman1

Woodman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good Ty!
    Posted via Mobile Device