Dunkin Donuts...lol

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by steveair, Jan 19, 2001.

1. steveair

steveair LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, this morning we were all sitting around the office talking about what we need to do before this possible storm they are calling for tonight/tomorrow and looking at the weather on TV to see what may happen.

After discussing the fact that this may be a 'non-event' event, that new Dunkin Donuts commercial with the snow flake and the snow plows chasing after came on.

We all just started cracking up, as the timing couldn't of been better!

If you haven't seen it yet, its a must. I especially like the scene of the plow blade 'scraping up' the asphault as they chase after the flake.

Were gonna try and get a copy of it for our files.

steveair

2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith LawnSite Senior Member

Dino posted about it a while back, but I finally saw it on Sunday. I think we all want a copy!

~Chuck

3. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

I would like a copy too only saw it once.

4. sniff sniff... I hope this ad will reach Canada.

5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

i think it perfectly somes up how the state plow workers are. at least here in CT. they are always out waiting for the first flake.

6. Mike Hughes

Mike Hughes LawnSite Member

I bet it will be one of those ads that you see year after year........lets hope.

7. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson LawnSite Senior Member

When I saw that commercial the first person I thought of was my wonderful partner John Parker!Anyone that knows J.P. knows what I mean.
    If you don't know him and are going to Denver,I guarantee you will meet him.

8. slplow

slplow LawnSite Senior Member

That is the best commercial ever. I saw it the first night out. My wife and I could not stop laughing. I hope they show it every winter.

9. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith LawnSite Senior Member

I e mailed them and asked for permission to put the commercial on my website. No reply yet.....

~Chuck

10. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

Chuck what kind of trucks and equipment where they running in it was so fast could not make them out?