1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Dunlaps LawnCare

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Dunlaps LawnCare, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

fs90,bg55,bg-600.jpg
    fs90 bg55 and bg-600
    toro.jpg
    toro
    z425.jpg
    z425

fs90,bg55,bg-600.jpg

toro.jpg

z425.jpg

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Pretty sure STIHL don't make a BG-600. :hammerhead: Looks good though, how about some pictures of work or some company history?

3. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i'm sure he meant BR-600

4. ambersLawnmowing

ambersLawnmowing LawnSite Senior Member

Yep, please edit your sig. words to redo. "Bye" should be "By" or "X" and "BG" is "BR" Trailer is spelt with one L. Other then that Equipment looks good. Lets see some pictures of the work and trailer and truck.

5. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

why on earth would you buy a mower from home depot. Its not made to run hours on end. you could have taken that 4 grand and bought a really really nice used exmark z or walk behind.

people just dont think :hammerhead:

6. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Your right.

People just don't think before they open their mouths or type.:nono:

7. Dunlaps LawnCare

sorry about that br-600, This is are second year I do lawncare and landscaping i sub out my hardscaping job. No pictures of work sorry never take the camra with me. Now My Dealer doesn't have walkbehinds there they have to order them and no one has exmark z or uses them around here.

8. Alpha Property

Alpha Property LawnSite Senior Member

i got 2 of those personal pace electric start home owner toro's i bought from new lawn cutting customers, kinda insurance that they won't decide to start cutting their own lawn again, if ur looking for more $500 each canadain

9. ambersLawnmowing

ambersLawnmowing LawnSite Senior Member

What is $500 canadian? Like $637.45 U.S? I think... and that much for a Homeowner Toro that is used? Wow

10. Dunlaps LawnCare

truck and new trailer.jpg
    truck and my new trailer

truck and new trailer.jpg