1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Dunlaps LawnCare

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Dunlaps LawnCare, Mar 14, 2009.

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

lookin good
  2. vmderrick

vmderrick LawnSite Member

Everyone in pennsylvania uses exmarks boss
  3. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I think you did your conversion the wrong way. Should be about $392. Still sounds high for a residential walk behind, but maybe they are pretty new.
  4. Alpha Property

Alpha Property LawnSite Senior Member

exchange rate goes the other way around..... 500 minus 30%...$392us at today's close....
  5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

That's a cool little truck! I like that. One idea,...get yourself a bit of lumber, and build some side racks for it. this will up your capacity, and give you a place for some nice advertisement. You are sort of at an advantage, because with that yellow, you could go with black for the racks, which is a good base to put some nice bright lettering on. Good luck this year!
  6. green tree lawn care

green tree lawn care LawnSite Member

People do think, I just purchased a z425 and love it. Why buy a used mower with 1600hrs for 4000.00 and have the hydros or motor puke. I would rather run these and trade every year for 500.00 and have the warranty. So when Home Depot starts carrying Toro z masters then they are not a good mower anymore.
  7. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

my new truck wrecked the old one . 1998 dodge.jpg

1998 dodge.jpg
  8. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

How do you like that 21 toro
  9. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

10. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

yes that is a 1500