1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

dupont argh

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by jbturf, Nov 27, 2012.

1. jbturf

jbturf LawnSite Bronze Member

so i really feel bad about this, but it happened

a davey tree guy randomly showed up on my door step this am to look at trees on my property--im so fed up with dupont with their complete lack of anything for nearly a year now on several of my customers properties, i let loose and yelled at the guy and sent him away-- i know its not his fault

what the frig are you doing here! ive got customers with dead trees that have been threatening lawsuits against both of us , i told you clowns i want them dealt with and all you do is show up a year later unannounced to look at my brown trees--get outa here - add some cussing and thats about the jist of it

if the individual happens to read this, im sorry, but at least you should understand what the ass-clowns that are paying you are doing or not doing and putting us thru
  2. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Yes the time lag is super frustrating.
    My one affected customer finally got fully resolved 1.5 years after the damage occurred.

Not sure I would have cussed anyone out about it though.....esp. a 3rd party like Davey.