Duramax

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by JShe8918, Jul 13, 2010.

1. JShe8918

JShe8918 LawnSite Senior Member

Here is my dmax as she sits for now. Mods consist of cognito 7-9 set at 9 in the front and 5.5 in the back, 37" toyo mt's, 20" diamo wheels, MBRP 4" with 6" RBP tip dumped, warn trans4mer, warn 9.5ti winch not installed, Fass 150 lift pump, 100 over injectors, built motor by dimitri millard, twin s464 over s480, Wicked diesel stroker cp3's x2, RDL manifolds and up pipes, suncoast GMAX5 w/ 1056 converter, and the list goes on and on. I don't have any under the hood shots right now but i will post them up ASAP!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice,sweet ride.

3. JShe8918

Thanks.. She seems to like getting towed to often. :( I'll have to post up my dyno graph and 1/4 mile slips along with the shots of under the hood

4. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

do you have any pics with you next to it..i want to see how big it is compared to a person....

5. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i think you need to see a doctor for your sickness.

youtube videos are a MUST

6. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

I'm not surprised its sitting on a tow truck in the first pic. :laugh:

7. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 LawnSite Senior Member

awesome truck.

8. JShe8918

Haha.. She likes to break. It really isn't that big. I have some small 285's on it on stock rims with my lift for now. It is racing season. The only videos i could take is with my iphone if that works then i'm game... It isn't all that massive. Let me look through my photos i am sure i can find one with a person standing beside it. BTW numbers are 794 hp and 1602 ft lbs tq on diesel only. i added a small .050 pill to it and pulled lower numbers the first run due to timing being way low. Second run i pulled out 845hp and 1802 ft lbs tq. It was being loaded up that day for a tranny refresh again and new driveshaft. Stock driveshafts and yokes are nono's after 800 with stock tires much less 700+ on 37's. George at suncoast converters opened it up the following week to find two plantaries shattered. My tuner is Rob coddens out of eagle idaho. My best quarter mile time was 11.37 @ 121 at the track in ATL 60 ft time was 1.82 Which sucks! with a 1.6 i think she could hit 11.0. This is with the aid of four 18" mickey thompson classic 2 wheels and some 30" m&h drag radials

9. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

dont be scared to fix the plastic facia on the front bumper :) truck looks good man.

10. JShe8918

Haha... I actually ordered a fascia, and two new foglights from a salave yard day before yesterday. ThankS!