dyna digger...have one?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Foster, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Foster

Foster LawnSite Member

Hi. Am interested in hearing from people who have a dyna digger. Like it? How much did you pay? Reliable? Parts available? Used ones available? Thanks in advance for any and all replies. Foster

2. jaguar4000

jaguar4000 LawnSite Member

I am interested in any dyna-digger info as well as I will be in the market for one soon. Thanks for any info.

3. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

i have always thought they might be a good idea, but have never seen any info on them other than their cheeeeeesy website.

4. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

What's the URL for them?

5. Foster

Foster LawnSite Member

here is the website that I found for the dyna-diggr. http://www.angelfire.com/nc/dynadiggr/index.html
    To say it is cheesy is an understatement. I am not into flaming anybody, but it seems they could do more to make it easier to find their product. Brisco is the comapany that manufactors the unit. It seems to me that they are more interested in selling it oversees. FWIW, I don't think they are interested in having a network of dealers either. Does anybody even know of anyone that has one???