1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

DynaMow ZTR

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1mowlawn, Jan 14, 2002.

1. 1mowlawn

1mowlawn LawnSite Member

2. 1mowlawn

1mowlawn LawnSite Member

3. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

it looks similar to others . u might have a problem with dealer support unless it becomes more popular. later now
  4. MJB

MJB LawnSite Silver Member
    from Wa

My concern would be dealer support, and this unit
    is 1370 lbs which is heavy for an air cooled machine. Might tend to rut in wet grass.
  5. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Dynamow has a website :www.dynamow.com I looked into their out- front deck machines last year. They are a small company based in Arkansas and they don't have dealers in a lot of areas. They have been in business for 10 - 15 years I think. This is the first midmount they have made I believe. They have been building a really odd-looking front mount machine that was all hydraulic. Hydro motors on blade spindles and deck lift too as I recall. The DFW airport ran them and I heard they were expensive to buy, but heavy duty and well built. I called the factory once for info, and they were very helpful and answered all of my questions fully. I liked the way the front deck units are built,but didn't buy one due to lack of local dealer.:)
  6. AZT

AZT LawnSite Member
    from sw mo.

I believe that this mid mount version is a Howard Price . The bigger Dyna-Mows are built in
    Wynne Ar.