1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Dynascape 3.0 Paving Edition - $300.00

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by waltero, Nov 13, 2007.

1. waltero

waltero LawnSite Member

What I have for sale is Dynascape 3.0 Paving Edition. This is a lighter version of Dynascape 3.0 Pro. This is the original disk with the serial #. I am getting out of the business and will not need this anymore.

It works great, does all of the drawings just like the pro version but lacks a few of the features and the advanced tools. This software was around $500.00 new and the pro is $2,500.00. They don't offer this software anymore so if you are looking to buy dynascape now, the only way to buy it is in the pro version for the $2,500.00.

Overall, you will be amazed at the quality of the drawing that you can put out. I will attach a picture of the cover so that you can see what you are getting. I will be sending you one CD in great condition in the original case, with the cover and serial #. It comes with some tutorials that show you how to use the software in case you are not familiar with it.

Just a few bits of info on the software, it is geared towards the hardscaping aspect of landscaping, and is a 2-D drafting software. It does come with hatch patterns (unilock), and has a library of hardscaping symbols and construction details.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I can't say enough good things about the software. This is a rare find, as there aren't many copies out there.

First $300.00 takes it home.

2. waltero

waltero LawnSite Member

Bumping it to the top
  3. waltero

waltero LawnSite Member

Bumping to the top.
  4. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Does this program have plant material in its library as well or is it strictly hardscaping?
  5. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

Does it have other manufactures products?
  6. waltero

waltero LawnSite Member

It does have some plant material in its library, but it doesn't have as much as the pro version. It has enough to do the job and you can make any shape that you want to represent a plant or anything else for that matter. It comes with symbols for cars, pools, rocks, plants, etc... to allow you to make a very professional drawing.

As far as the unilock products go, it basically just has the Unilock logo on some of the construction details. The drawing part of the software would be the same as the Pro version or AutoCAD for that matter. It has some standard hatch patterns that you would use, and it has some hatch patterns specific to unilock. This is the same with the Pro version also ( for both the hatch patterns and also the unilock name on the construction details) so it really isn't a problem. Most of the patterns are very similiar between the manufactures and it really does cover most patterns out there or comes very close.

I can honestly tell you that the biggest advantage with Dynascape is that they have very good tutorials that come with the software and allow you to get up and running very quickly, but the software is powerful enough that it will do the things you need it to do for years to come.
  7. waltero

waltero LawnSite Member

Bump to the top
  8. waltero

waltero LawnSite Member

To the top one more time.
  9. waltero

waltero LawnSite Member

I starting a full time job in May and I am looking to sell this software. It is a great way to get to use Dynascape at an affordable price. Anyone will tell you how good Dynascape is and usually the only negative thing someone would have to say is that the price is a bit high. It will give you the ability to make all the same drawings that you get in the pro version minus a few figures at a price that is about 15% of the full Pro version.

This is not a bad investment if you are interested in the Pro version but just don't have the money now. You can buy this version and then upgrade to the Pro version and you will recieve a discount on the full version price. Basically you will get your money back!!!

Again, you will be able to make all the same drawings that you can do in the pro version. It has all of the same basic tools for drawing and editing the drawings. It doesn't have the advanced tool bar but it doesn't take away from the rest of the program. The biggest difference I see is that you cannot create your own figures for use in other drawings. Again it is still a bargain compared to the full Pro version at $2500.00

A few more bits of info
    It works only on XP, 2000
    It will not do the color ( but the color module is extra above the price)
    It does not come with Iris but unless you are a bigger landscape company you probably wouldn't use it anyway.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

10. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

have any pictures of the work you can do on it?