1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Dynascape "manage"

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by downrigger, Jan 26, 2010.

1. downrigger

downrigger LawnSite Member

Does anyone have any experience with Dynascapes new software called "manage"? I'm going into my fourth year of operating a hardscape installation company and I am looking for some software that will help me out in the office to have all of my info. organized, at my fingertips and within a single operating system as opposed to having to open different files way to often. I'm also trying to build in consistency for estimating/costing. Any feedback would be great...:hammerhead:

2. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

Are you upgrading existing dynascape or purchasing for the first time?

3. downrigger

downrigger LawnSite Member

Purchasing for the first time. I have been looking at manage, quick estimator and pro est...

4. zedosix

I'm not completely up to date on it but I have the original dynascape that I do all my plans on, been using it since 2000, and I have the original quotescapes which I do not use.

5. esnipe8

esnipe8 LawnSite Senior Member

Do you have to update Dynascape every year? I am looking into it right now.

6. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

I have the best job system of anyone!

Estimates. Writes the proposal. Tracks job costs (mats, labor, etc). Orders Materials. And More.

Only thing is - no two businesses work their numbers the same way..............

7. zedosix

I have only updated it once since 2000. It does all I need.

8. esnipe8

esnipe8 LawnSite Senior Member

Now I need to find 3k laying around!