E-mail notification

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by jpp, Sep 17, 2006.

1. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Anybody else not getting them. I get some but not others. This just started today though.

JP

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I do not subscribe to any thread, so I have not noticed. but do me a favor, and just check your bulk folder, and let us know if some of the notices are winding up there instead.
    thanks.

3. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

I'm getting all mine, I think... A few days ago they were running like 4 hours behind though. I'm auto suscribed to all threads I start or comment on, till they drive me nutso and I unsubscribe! lol!

4. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

i am getting most of them.. what i like to see happen is the reply of the post be in that e mail notification so i can view the reply in the e mails when i check them from my phone..

5. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Like it USED to be! Yes that was very nice, saved me from having to click the link and maye or maybe not get taken to the proper post... I think the new software they have now dosn't allow for that anymore. I was sad to see it dissapear.

6. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

it is what it is...*trucewhiteflag*

so the sponcers tags get hits..

7. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Hey Jodi,

Checked the bulk folder and nothing in there. This seems to be one thread only that I am not gettting notification on. I just checked and I am still subscribed to it. Here it is:http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=135561
    Beats me on this. But I got your notice for this thread that you replied so I am not sure.

JP