E-mail notifications

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by White Gardens, Nov 11, 2012.

1. DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING

DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

Mine started happening about 3 weeks ago. I've always had my account set for no e-mail notification.

I went into my account a couple of days ago and noticed that it was switched to email notification for subscribed threads.

I switch it back, but still got e-mails. I even started getting e-mails for older threads that I knew had no notification setting.

This evening I haven't noticed any new e-mails though. If I get them again, I'll updated this thread.

3. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

I am thinking then that it may be on your end...meaning your email provider/service since all the settings on our end have not been altered

and yes, please keep me posted

4. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Im pretty sure u can, when u receive the email notification it. Will have a spot to go the the thread, unsubscribe to that thread and at the very bottom of the email it will have a spot to unsubscribe to ALL the threads that u receive notifications from. Is that right mike?

5. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

What I can't figure out is how it originally got switched from no e-mail notifications to e-mail notification on threads.

I didn't switch it back, or at least I can't recall switching it back.

I do believe they've stopped though, so it's all good.

6. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

yes, you are correct on this

well, we didn't change anything and good to know they stopped if you do not want to receive the emails...let me know if there's any problems moving forward