1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

E.P. Henry show in Jersey

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by double e, Jan 30, 2001.

1. double e

double e LawnSite Member

Is anyone going to the EP Henry show in Jersy. It will be held in Pensukin (spelling probably wrong) There are many different seminars. I am going on the 15th and 16th of Feb. for the beginners and advanced course (they are both free). They also have a test you can take to become certified- I think it cost around $250.

If anyone from lawnsite is going those two days, let me know and maybe we can meet up.

2. JML

JML LawnSite Senior Member

where would i get more info at? thanks

joe

3. Ocutter

Ocutter LawnSite Senior Member

Double e- Do you mean Pennsauken. If so hey I'll be glad to hook up with you. Its only 5 in from my house. If it is, its probably the Expo center on rte 73. Let me know.

4. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

http://www.ephenry.com/

Go to their site. You can E-mail or call them & they will send you a brochure with all of the info. We actually had a thread about this going in the Landscaping Forum. A few of us from LS may be going.

5. double e

double e LawnSite Member

Yes Ocutter it is in Pennsauken- let me know if your going.
    JML- I have the info at my office- give me a day and I'll post it or e-mail.

Hope to meet up with someone.