E Z Dumper insert F/S

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Hiwire, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Hiwire

Hiwire LawnSite Member

I have a used 8 ft E Z Dumper dump insert for sale. I bought it a month ago when the weather was warm but finially made the trip to pick it up. It does need a couple of very small patches probably 2-3 inches square. One in the bottom and one on a side rail. It also could stand to have the back panes of the tailgate patched or replaced. The tailgate frame is solid. If you werent worried about perfection it would be very usable the way it is. I have not seen it operate but was told it is fully operational. It is basically solid but could use a couple hours of sanding and a coat of rustoleum to look great. I also have the mounting hardware. The inside is rhino lined and is in pretty good shape. It also has a good solid mesh headboard and 12 inch side board extenders. I will include some pictures but can send more to anyone interested. It is sitting on my truck now from the trip back. I am just not going to have an inside place to work on it and once the weather breaks I know Im not going to have time to spend making it perfect. If someone wanted to spend a day or 2 on it as a project it could be a sweet little unit. I just thought Id put it out there before I unload it and let it sit in the yard for the next few months. If I could get $1000 it would cover what I have in to it.
    Ray

2. Hiwire

Hiwire LawnSite Member

sorry the picture didnt go through the first time Here is one. They dont show much since it is still on the truck

100_5446a.jpg

3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Just curious, is that the one that was on Ebay not to long ago? Looks very similar.

4. Hiwire

Hiwire LawnSite Member

yep same one I was going out to that area anyway so brought it back with me

5. Hiwire

Hiwire LawnSite Member

This unit is still for sale. If you need to see more pictures let me know.
    Ray

6. Hiwire

Hiwire LawnSite Member

I still have this. I am going to be out of town for 10 days beginning Friday. If anyone is at all interested it would be great to deal with it before then while I have the time.
    Ray

7. Hiwire

Hiwire LawnSite Member

This dump insert is still available. Any interest??
    Ray

8. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I wish you were closer I would buy it right now.

9. Hiwire

Hiwire LawnSite Member

bump.......

10. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L LawnSite Member

If you just bought it why are you selling it?