1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

E.Z. Landscaping 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by zak406, Mar 25, 2011.

1. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

How is everyone, were starting a new season in PA and I plan to update this thread once again with pictures as I did last year..

We will start with a mower I picked up today, I got the mower, bag and bagging attachment, mulch plate, 3 deck belts, velke, and 3 sets of blades for 2000. What do you guys think?

DSC00565.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00567.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

2. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice mower! You will have to let us know how you like the Exmark!

3. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

could be a good deal, if it has low hours.

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i love me some exmarks! nice buy

5. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

Yeah it's a good deal depending on hours but it looks to be in great shape! I'm real big on those Turf Tracers. I have my sights set on a stander in the fall but If I come across a deal like that on one of those turf tracers I'll take it. They're not far from a stander, other than still using a sulky. They still operate just like a ZTR, floating deck, kawi engine, love em'.

Let us know how many hrs and what year

6. ZKSLAWN

ZKSLAWN LawnSite Senior Member

Nicee mower.. i got mine for 2k also but its just the metro walkbehind.. i wish i had the truftracer tho i want a floating deck.. tell me how it works out for you..

7. zak406

Hours are around 700 year is 05 or 06, The mower was always garage/enclosed trailer kept. It was basically a back up mower to the guy I bought it from he said he would rather wide than walk, cant blame him there lol :hammerhead:

As for the condition the frame looks like I just brought it out of the shew room lol!

8. zak406

thanks man were do you go to school at?

9. zak406

thanks man good luck this season! Btw my first job starts the 4th so I will have job pics then:usflag:

10. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

700 hrs aint too bad at all. Plenty of life left. 17hp? 19hp?

If I find a deal like that before the fall I'll probably end up with a Turftracer...Wouldn't mind havin one at all either.

-Griffin