E.Z. Landscaping 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by zak406, Mar 25, 2011.

1. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

Update, I dont know if I told you guys this or not but when I first got the exmark I was having problems with the cut being uneven on hills. I took it to my dealer (bought mower used) and the body was out of wack, they loosened the bolts that hold frame and chasis and straightened it out ever since then I have had zero problems! Also some new things coming next year including a new name that involves "my name" last name Hope all is well with everyone and I hope everyone had a great holiday season, best of luck and hope to talk to you soon!

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Glad the mower is working well for you. And glad you're back on here.:waving:

3. zak406

Thanks man, im always around with school I havent been posting to much. Cant wait to get back out next season

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, I've been ready next season since this one it ended.

5. zak406

I hear ya man

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Just read through your thread start to finish. I like what you've got going on. And thats some very nice work on that pond, I like doing projects like that. Really like that Power Ram too.

7. zak406

Thanks man, Im trying to get out of grass and go just to landscaping/walls and get into patios! But we will see... The only people that ***** are people you cut grass for and im sick of putting up with them in the last 7 or so years I have had one person that was pissed about a landscape job we did (she wanted something I didnt think would look good, so I did what I wanted) she wasnt happy but reguardless 1 pissed off customer in 7 years, I like my percentage!

8. roeslandscaping

roeslandscaping LawnSite Member

can't wait to start seeing some GREEN! you ought to get a rider ZT, lines will straighten up a little. I used a walkbehind like you for 2 seasons, riders make a world of difference! looks good

9. zak406

I have debated getting one, however I need another truck first. Second I want a walker or a exmark navigator (thats what you see on every trailer here). I also am trying to get out of cutting grass and focusing on landscaping and small hardscapes...

10. roeslandscaping

roeslandscaping LawnSite Member

The navigators are good! I thought about it, but i like to cut grass lol. plus there is not much market for landscaping in my area right now. You still using that dodge?