E.Z. Landscaping 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by zak406, Mar 25, 2011.

1. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

It looks like a nice machine but you should know that it is not a 2005 or 2006. In 2004 exmark started using the kawasaki kai series engines on the turf tracers. Your machine is probably a 2002 or 2003. It could have been a leftover that was purchased in 2005 though. You can check on exmarks website using the serial number to be sure though.

2. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Tim, did you get your mower sold yet? How is the new job at the maintanence company?

3. zak406

Yeah I looked that up last night it is as he stated its a 04 model, if I remember correctly. Still Im happy with the condition its in, I ran it for a bit today to get used to the controls. I also cut what little grass I didnt get to in my yard last fall. Runs good! Btw thanks metro36

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I've got 1 more week to hear back from this guy before I pocket his "down payment" and put out another round of ads. I mean, he's not avoiding the issue, he told me 2 weeks a week ago, but he hasn't called to confirm, so I'm 99% sure he's getting it, but if not oh well, I'm not really in a hurry to sell it.

New job's great, thanks for asking. I'm working my way through their "tests" and whatnot to becoming a crew leader in the next couple weeks, so as long as I don't screw anything up, I'll be leading a grass crew which will be much nicer than being a line trimmer guy.

5. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

6. zak406

That sounds sweet I hope it works out for you!

7. zak406

8. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

Zak, about the controls. I'm really interested to know how this machine goes in reverse.
    How easy is it to go in reverse?
    Is it pretty powerful in reverse?
    It operates like a ZTR correct? Where you can make 3 point turns, instead of having to do a huge swing around like I do on my Metro? This is a big deal for me in determining if I buy one of these or not. Glad you're loving it.

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

To go in reverse, you just grip the controls tighter from neutral and the mower will go in reverse. The reverse is powerful...I mean, you get about 2 mph and has the same power as forward...just slower. And you can do a zero turn.

10. MowingMowingMowing

MowingMowingMowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest