1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

E.Z. Landscaping 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by zak406, Mar 25, 2011.

1. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks man
  2. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

Yeah actually the handheld makes sense now. I had a couple times today I accidentally killed the backpack. Had to lay it down, fire it back up...you know..I also have a 5x12' trailer and I'm glad to see you can get two walkbehinds in a line on it. I've always wondered about that because I plan on buying a 48" stander later in the season and I wasn't sure if it would fit.

That's great about the bagging. I'd like to know, relatively, how much grass you can bag before having to dump (turftracer) Obviously type of grass and cut height will effect it dramatically. The only time I've done bagging was the a walker style mower that had the big 9.5 bushel so we could cut 5 yards before having to dump that thing. Of course that's 5 already maintained, not hugely overgrown yards. NONE of my customers have requested bagging so I look at that as a great thing. Won't need a $10,000 walker type mower :D

Great work. I'm going to start a pic thread with 5 yards I did today a little later, so keep an eye out for it!
  3. zak406

Started my first landscaping job of the year today. Redoing a pond! Not done yet but im gonna update as I continue to work on it! This is the same house I did hte patio for last year!

4. zak406

During: More pictures to follow tomorow

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good,that looks like a nice project u got going on..ponds seem pretty kool,always like seeing pond work!
  6. zak406

Thanks man Im hoping to have the top pond done and the water fall done tomorow, but it is suppose to rain and snow so we will see!
  7. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

looking forward to seeing final pictures.

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

you have a nice setup. that exmark seems like a good deal for only $2k
  9. zak406

Thanks man im hoping to have it done by weds. But with the weather the way it is( you know what i mean) we will see... Good thing is though there is really no time deadline on this project. I also will be reedging and re mulching this house. Last time I did it 2-3 years ago (before I got out of landscaping the first time) I think it used 48 yards total!
  10. zak406

Thanks man so far so good I used it on a spring clean uup a few days back worked great! I just gotta get around to putting some sharp blades on her! Good luck this season man...