Eagle Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by EagleLandscape, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Look forward to it! You have built yourself a great company!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Thank you, but our awesome team members are the ones responsible. I just happened to have joined the team first:)

3. ETPRO

ETPRO LawnSite Senior Member

John,

I've looked through a lot of your pages of this thread and don't recall the exact details of your fleet. Wanted to ask what trucks are you using on your install end of your company? I see the cab-over for maint, how about installs? 3/4 tons and trailers? Do y'all stay light enough to stay under DOT? Looking at different truck configurations for the last few months and don't really know what way to go. How would you weigh in?

4. RPM90

RPM90 LawnSite Member
    from Philly

any update????

5. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

Anything new and exciting going on at Eagle Landscape this year? Would love an update...

6. Grant11

Grant11 LawnSite Senior Member

I was skimming through this thread and I'm not surprised in the least to see you suggesting Marty Grunder's book. I read his book from front to back and it was great. The mentality and drive for success is just like mr. Grunder. Few have ever reached your guy's level. This thread is inspiring! keep it up

7. EagleLandscape

Busy, having fun, making money, happy customers, and growth are a few words that describe our 2013 year. Here are some pictures of some recently completed jobs... Enjoy!

Hebron 121 Station 2.jpg

Hebron Station 121 1.jpg

McNally 1.jpg

Waterway 4.jpg

Park17 1.jpg

Waterway 1.jpg

Waterway 2.jpg

Waterway 3.jpg

8. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

You guys do some great work!

9. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

How do you come up with these designs?? They are very unique!

10. EagleLandscape

Some of these projects are designed by Landscape Architects where we are just the contractor that is awarded the project, and others are designed in-house.

However, the LA's & us here in the office share the same mentality: Listen to the customer and their needs (& budget too).