Early mothers day gift

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, May 7, 2004.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Went over to my parents house tonight, mowed and bagged their 2.5 acre lawn, did edging, trimming, and mowed under the pines with a push mower (you would have to see the pines to understand what I was talking about). She was so happy! I love to do stuff like that.

2. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Good job, I did something like that for my mom. I put mulch in all her flower beds, she was as happy as a pig in sh!t :D

3. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Rite on Tiedeman. Kinda make you feel good all over :) :D Im sure she will tell everyone what a good guy you are

4. tiedeman

from earth

Yup, I am the favorite son compared to my brother:p

5. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

i landscaped my step mom and dads house lastyear BIG TIME, and theres now bare spots that need mulch and weed barrier is showing, so im thinking of ariving at my dad and step moms house at 6am sunday morning with 3 yards of mulch to freshen things up, so that way when they wake up at 9am to go to church, its all done and they would be exicted. what yall think

6. tiedeman

from earth

sounds like a good idea. Would be a nice surprise

7. Doster's L & L

Doster's L & L LawnSite Senior Member

That's a good idea!! I have a trailer full of mulch i need to get unloaded. Well, off to mom and pop's!

8. mbricker

mbricker LawnSite Senior Member

You guys have exactly the right idea. My parents are gone and I sure wish I had done more for them while they were here.