Early Spring

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawncare, Jan 10, 2002.

1. lawncare

lawncare LawnSite Member

Anyone think we are going to have a early spring I for onr hope so gained 10pds and ready to kick some grazzz

2. E-man

E-man LawnSite Member
    from PA

I hope so we have had only one good snow storm, and two saltable events. :( Im ready for spring myself.

3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Spring is still a long way off E-man. It's only the middle of January. Be patient and enjoy the vacation.

4. mklawnman

mklawnman LawnSite Senior Member

I hope we have an early spring up here, but i have a feeling we wont, up in wisconsin that is. Yesturday it was in the 50's all our little snow we had is gone, all is left is brown/greenish grass with some of my patterns from last season still showing. I think we r going to pay for all this nice southern weather in Feb. and into March, with snow and cold weather.
    But i am ready to cut right now if the grass would grow, for now its vaccation time until school starts again.

Hey "lawncare" maybe you should look into going to the YMCA to take your mind off of the outdoors, :D Just a suggestion

Matt (Lawnman)

5. lawncare

lawncare LawnSite Member

To much like work down at the ymca

6. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Lawncare I got you beat!!! I've put on 20 pds since Thanksgiving and still eating and drinking strong. Maybe I need to pick up some push yards this year and get this gut gone. NOT!!

LAWNS AND MOWER

7. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

well, since winter has been non existent so far, i think its going to show up and kick us in the pants pretty soon. i think we will have a late spring. somebody the other day said the farmers almanac predicted a nor easter on april 14th. time will tell. i just want to mow or plow. if snow comes great, if warmth comes, great too. winter makes me too lazy.

8. Guardian

Guardian LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

71 degrees today in PENSACOLA, FL!!!

It was up to 65 yesterday. We almost feel cheated. I want as much time off as the rest of ya!

9. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

i am not ready for spring at all, i havent shoveled anything yet! winter isnt winter with atleast one good storm, this year since i got customers i want two good storms. but with my luck we wont have any!

10. keifer

keifer LawnSite Senior Member

Lawncare we have not had a winter in a long time not that i like winter but it would help on the bugs. We got some snow the other day but heard yall got more than us.