Earthworx

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by cspaugh, Apr 11, 2008.

1. cspaugh

cspaugh LawnSite Member

This is my new website, tell me what you guys and gals think. Wasent sure if this is the correct place to put this, but you are the ones I want feedback from. Thanks.

2. cspaugh

cspaugh LawnSite Member

3. Elden

Elden LawnSite Member

Looks good. I really like your logo, it looks really professional. I would def. make it bigger on your home. The other box on your home needs more contrast it was kind of hard to read and hurt my eyes a little. It would be awsome to make the logo most of the page and have the map underneath, fade in and out the words you have listed one at a time, and maybe shorten the list. And a little music. I went to one web site and it had a bunch of clouds drifting by in the sky and some music playing. It really stood out from their competition.

Maybe put Services before About Us. I would put a little more emphasis on the sustainable services you offer, and explain those services. In the About us section talk more about your company back ground and why you are offering sustainable services.

Just my .02 ,but over all I think it looks great and like I said the logo rocks!

4. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm not crazy about the "enter" bit never have been. It should take you right away to the meat of the subject, your services and your methods and how to contact your

Great job though I like it a lot

5. cspaugh

cspaugh LawnSite Member

Thanks for the constructive critisism, I will see what I can do to make some improvements.:drinkup:

6. treegal1

treegal1 LawnSite Gold Member

cool site.lose the enter.
    Ga is hot in the organic market, makes me happy that all you Ga guys are taking care of the trophy deer i will bag this x mas.

7. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

C, Looks good...I actually looked at it this morning since you dropped off one of your cards.

Try to make your start page html and place your flower pictures in the html...your site will load much faster. Right now since your page is a jpg and its 600kb (1/2 mb) it takes a long time to load.

8. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

IMHO, get rid of the intro page unless your providing links to different sites (sub-domains).

Other than that, good start, but you need to get a handle on all the image sizes (way to large). :)
    Based on the displayed pixel size of the images on your main page, the combined lot of them should not be over 200-300 KB.

9. cspaugh

cspaugh LawnSite Member

Is this any better? still have a little to do. Thanks for your comments, keep em coming.

10. cspaugh

cspaugh LawnSite Member

earthworxlm.com