easier way to dig under sidewalk

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by rjneill, Jul 27, 2011.

1. txgrassguy

txgrassguy LawnSite Gold Member

My dog never really liked chasing irrigation streams. Then again getting whacked in the face with 120psi stream of water from a 35gpm head wouldn't be my kind of fun anyways.

All Gretel did was run laps in the bunkers in between chasing Geese each morrning. Took me maybe fifteen minutes to train her to stay off of the putting greens. Funny as hell too, there is she running hell bent after a gaggle of geese, they'd go across a green but she'd go around. On more than one occasion I had golfers ask me about the Geese prints across the green and dog tracks going around.
    Also was a great "check" on the bunker crew - they'd tell me all the bunkers were raked and if I saw dog tracks they were busted.

2. DIXIECONTRACTING

DIXIECONTRACTING LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Changed my avatar just for you DIXIECONTRACTING :)
    And yes, I am a Sox fan. Born and bred.

4. DIXIECONTRACTING

from NY

Wow DanaMac I am so sorry for you it must be tough when your team is a bunch of clowns. LOL

5. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Bunch of clowns in first place!! :laugh:

siefert_j_herbie3.jpg

6. DIXIECONTRACTING

from NY

For now DanaMac for now

7. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

the AL East is like watching Bill Gates versus Warren Buffet payup

8. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

Dana - I've respected you on here because your on of the knowledgeble guys answering questions. But seeing your sox picture, I respect you even more now. I would tell Dixie what I think of his picture but I would probably get banned from the site.

Back to the original suspect, my Newfie comes out to most jobs. He usually sleeps most the day in the back seat (the reason I needed a crew cab), but when I'm running a system he loves to be out running around. He usually just likes to lay right infront of the rotors for a massage

9. We need to do a youtube site on dogs and Sprinklers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I'm from western Mass. Easthampton, Westfield, and Springfield area.
    Pops and a couple siblings live near Worcester and Amherst. I get out there once or twice a year.