Easiest Starting HANDHELD Blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FThera, Jun 4, 2010.

1. FThera

FThera LawnSite Member

The "BOSS" needs a new handheld blower that she can start. Tell me your opinions.

2. piediddy

piediddy LawnSite Member

the cheapest piece of equipment i own starts the easiest and quickest. 2 pulls every time the echo handheld from home depot, dont remember the model number but it cost about $160.

3. fastbs

fastbs LawnSite Member

my echo 250pb will start on the first pull if i flip the choke off quick enough. always starts on the 2nd pull. seems easy to pull to me but i've found that my easy pull start and my weekend planner's easy pull start are different concepts.

4. cujrh10

cujrh10 LawnSite Member

Yup, i ordered the echo pb-255 from their online store and picked it up from my local dealer. it was actually a bit cheaper to order on their online store. i was amazed at how easily the thing pulled. I just have to let it run for a minute to warm up before i go to town otherwise it wants to dog out on you. I have no complaints thus far though and have little doubt that my other half could easily use it. mmmm, mmmmm something about women and power equipment :D

anyway, I also purchased a mosquito guard fogger attachement for this modeal as well as it was one of only a couple they make that was compatible. apparently it is supposed to kill spiders, ants, ticks, mosquitos and a whole host of others. the attachment, back pack tank and liquid repellent was only 25 bucks on ebay. i'm going to use it this weekend. I could really see this being useful for someone that has ponds or something like that. i'm sure going around the edge of your pond would really kill the larva. anyway, i got it to keep the fleas out of my yard for my dog.

best of luck, hopy you find one you like.

5. fastbs

fastbs LawnSite Member

my bad
    mines a 255pb

6. Just Mow

Just Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

BG56 C-E around 199.00
    or if you want the biggest BG86 C-E

7. TheOctagon

TheOctagon LawnSite Senior Member

The little full 4 stroke dolmar starts amazingly easy. pb250.4

8. morgaj1

morgaj1 LawnSite Senior Member

I have an Echo PB-251 that is the easiest starting handheld I have.

9. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Tell your boss they all start easy so long you pull enough.
    Then, start looking for a new job lol

10. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

good luck -women cant start any thing-except a fight