Easiest way to get names and addresses by street???

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by GarPA, Sep 6, 2002.

1. robert payer

robert payer LawnSite Senior Member

I know that you had stated that you wanted to do this from home but What you want is the Haines directory. You can get it at the library. You will not be disappointed.

2. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

3. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

www.reverseaddressdirectory.com is one way to do it, but it only lists those who are listed in the phone directory. it's a start tho. also you can find out if your local county assessor's office has a property listing website. we have one here that shows EVERYONE on any street.

4. 1grnlwn

1grnlwn LawnSite Bronze Member

Anywho.com Been using it for 1 year. Reverse look-up and enter wild card symbols. Tried the street targets last winter 300 sent ,1 reply( someone my wife works with) Did get the job fert. Got a new idea this year, will share if it doesn't work. LOL

5. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6. 1grnlwn

1grnlwn LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry gave wrong inst. Use white pages and put ** in for last name . Fill in all other fields. It will give you every person on street with listed phone. My street has 50.

7. Nebraska

Nebraska LawnSite Senior Member

Call Direct Response out of Omaha Nebraska.......They use Info USA lists but at a dramatically reduced rate than going directly through Info USA.... email me for the number... The list can consist of anything you could ever think of including postal route which is all names on a specific route in a specific zip code even narrowed further by income, age, house value etc..; i.e. all the houses on certain streets....

8. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Phone Select Software. Great stuff.
    800-992-3766.

9. TurfGuyTX

TurfGuyTX LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

10. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

YO 1grnlwn...thanks so much for the tip on using ***** in the name fields....this makes anywho.com perfect for what I need...thanks to the rest of you for all the great ideas