Easiest way to get names and addresses by street???

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by GarPA, Sep 6, 2002.

1. Hodge

Hodge LawnSite Senior Member

TurfGuyTX thanks for the link... was able to find name of person who's address i had

2. Lawn Wizard

Lawn Wizard LawnSite Member

;) hehe that joke works on so many levels.

yeah this really is a good thread, some good solid info here.

3. Boycea

Boycea LawnSite Senior Member

You could always try your local town hall. In my hometown you can go to the town hall and pay $10.00 for a street listing. It gives a list of every resident on the street, phone number, and their profession. This is updated every year, so it is somewhat current

4. Pilgrims' Pride

Pilgrims' Pride LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA.

Hey Kitzy,

Here in America's home town there is a book called the "coles directory".

It is a listing of all home owners in a given area.

The book gives the streets in that town alphabetically, then lists the people who live there from lowest to highest number. The list also includes the phone number and believe it or not there is a section that gives a pretty good ball park of the average income as well.

I have used these books in the past for winter telemarketing and have had satisfactory results.

I know that these books can also be bought on disc for mailing purposes.

All of the real estate brokers in this area use them as well so if the name of the book differs where you are maybe visit one of these folks and they can direct you.

Good Luck,

Bob

5. Pilgrims' Pride

Pilgrims' Pride LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA.

Hey Kitzy,

Here in America's home town there is a book called the "coles directory".

It is a listing of all home owners in a given area.

The book gives the streets in that town alphabetically, then lists the people who live there from lowest to highest number. The list also includes the phone number and believe it or not there is a section that gives a pretty good ball park of the average income as well.

I have used these books in the past for winter telemarketing and have had satisfactory results.

I know that these books can also be bought on disc for mailing purposes.

All of the real estate brokers in this area use them as well so if the name of the book differs where you are maybe visit one of these folks and they can direct you.

Good Luck,

Bob