East Texas Proscapes, LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ETPRO, Sep 2, 2012.

1. ETPRO

ETPRO LawnSite Senior Member

Starting my picture thread for my company. Been in business for a while but decided to break out on my own. Was going to put up a few more pictures, but computer is not letting me. Will try again.

IMG_0195.jpg

2. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Your head looks more bald than mine

3. ETPRO

Hair keeps sliding off the back of my head. Buzz cuts are cheap too.

4. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

pic looks good, but get you a real website before you start advertising too much, link to your facebook site from it, plus you get a "professional" email.

5. ETPRO

Thanks for the advice. Only ran 1 print ad. Facebook is the best advertising I've had so far. Talked with the guy to get the website up on Wednesday. should be up soon.

6. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

I did an ad campaign with my facebook page and phone # early in the year and got nothing but a couple "likes" from current customer's. Re-did the ad and put our website and got several emails and made new clients from them.... over $4k worth of new business from $140 worth of ads and website.

7. ETPRO

Will be getting website up soon.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. BShaffer

BShaffer LawnSite Member

Nick,

When did u graduate from Tarleton? Who was your advisor?

I graduate from there in 02'.

9. ETPRO

I graduated May 2010. Dr. Cummings was my advisor over the turfgrass concentration of the degree. However, I had Mrs. Fox, Dr. Wade, Dr. Kattes and Mrs. Shockey all as part of my degree program. I'm sure Fox, Wade and Kattes were there when you came through. Probably not cummings & shockey.

10. BShaffer

BShaffer LawnSite Member

I started with kenworthy then when he went back to get his phd I went to kattes. Cummings was not there. You may have met ray Molina, who has been working on his masters, he and I graduated together. Wade was also there I can't believe he hasn't retired. Connie fox was awesome. When I was there the greenhouses and the turf plots were my project. That was a good time