East Texas Proscapes, LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ETPRO, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good. I need to get some pics up....haven't had any time, been busy between work and work.

2. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good. I think the dry stack, creek gravel and moss rock added some nice interest. They should have a mature landscape by the end of next year.

Do they have a entrance far enough off of the road that you could up sell with some larger boulders, Crape's, Maidengrass, more Yuccas, ect........ down the road?

3. ETPRO

ETPRO LawnSite Senior Member

Yes. Will most likely be landscaping their gate entry later this year when the stone and fence guys are finished.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. ETPRO

Know how that goes, you'll notice that it was 8:30 on a Friday before I could post pics. Hope your having a good early spring.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Mikegyver

Trying to keep up with everything. Remember I also have a farm, and another part/full time business (seasonal). Plus I try to get a little fun in there, sometimes that isnt easy.

6. ETPRO

Mind me asking what the other business is?

7. Mikegyver

Beekeeping. I was going to do it full time, but have scaled it back some. In reality I have the equivalent of 2 full time jobs between everything.

8. ETPRO

Forgot to post pictures of our new spray rig. The last rig was a cruddy little fimco sprayer made for a home lawn that i drug behind the mower over way too many yards. Reached the end of it's life. And with this one we keep mowers doing what they are supposed to do. Mow.

photo-24.jpg

9. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

I like that sprayer, how much did it run you if you don't mind? I'm looking for a similar set-up? How long is the hose?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Nice looking skid. Is that a Maruyama pump on it?
    I have a small 50 gallon electric Rozell skid [had two but sold one last year]. I got sick of using my 200 gallon skid this Spring while my Permagreen was broke lol