1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

East Texas Proscapes, LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ETPRO, Sep 2, 2012.

1. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

That is very true. We did that this fall, breaking through frozen solid ground during removal with a skid, to then discover a very shallow irrigation line (broke it). Then multiple cable lines that were burried just underneath the existing poly under the rock! It should be at least a foot deep!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

This summer i pulled up a concrete patio that had chain link fence and iron railings as reinforcement. That wasnt enough so there was another brick patio under that. And a water heater. And 3 tires. And a drywell that my skid steer fell in

Oh well, gives you something to laugh about

3. ETPRO

ETPRO LawnSite Senior Member

LOL Wow. Don't know if I have ever had a surprise quite this big...

4. MDHomeSVCS

MDHomeSVCS LawnSite Member

OMG that's insane. I'd have to throw my arms up at that one and say "anything else?"

5. ETPRO

Mulch bucket for the 750. 10 cu ft per heaped scoop. Can really move the mulch and compost fast with this thing. Didn't think I could find a mini skid (and bucket) to move that much material per scoop. Haven't used anything heavy in it yet to see what the 750 can take, but it picks up full loads no sweat and stays very well balanced, even with the compost.

Next is a picture of an upcoming project we have at a local church. It is a children's & worship facility that we will be landscaping & extending existing irrigation system. Worked almost a day over there this week getting this hillside slicked up, seeded and matted. Will probably be hydromulched when it's warmer, but GC wanted something on the hill pronto before rain this past weekend. Seeded with Perennial rye for right now. Might also add, we had to put this together on short notice from GC, otherwise I would of had my hydro guy scheduled to do the perennial with unhulled bermuda.

Don't know if have put one on before, but next one is of our weatherproof decal we put on our controllers we install.

Last one is the gate into the "Hill Country" Home that we landscaped around this time last year. We will be landscaping the entry very soon and probably landscaping around pool once it is put in. You can also see one or two of them, but we installed 10-12 live oaks this winter going up the driveway. Starting to look like a finished estate.

Am talking with a homeowner this year about their new home's landscape and am getting very excited about it. Unlike what most people want in our area. Loving residential customers like this. I like the challenges.

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

6. ETPRO

Picked up a transit the other day. Tired of doing the "hose test" on drain projects and having to be creative with string lines and hanging torpedo levels... Long overdue.

IMG_1923.jpg

7. ETPRO

Here's my lawnsite buddy for this afternoon. He wasn't impressed.

IMG_1931.jpg

8. LibertyFarmLandscaping

LibertyFarmLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE TX

Lol, he's a handsome fella. It won't be long and he will watch equipment videos on YouTube all day long if you let him like my 3 year old boy.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. ETPRO

Thanks! I've probably already started something with the equipment videos then... They sometimes do the trick when he's pitching fits. Sometimes. There has to be a lot of movement for him to like it though.

10. Mondragon Lawn Serv

Mondragon Lawn Serv LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

congrats on the lil big man and the new machine. We're starting to look at buying one how do you like it so far ?