East Texas Proscapes, LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ETPRO, Sep 2, 2012.

1. stang2244

stang2244 LawnSite Senior Member

Good to hear. If it does everything you need then I see no need to spend the extra 3k. I agree these machines are head and shoulders above the dingos/bobcat/boxers etc. Looking forward to more pics of your work.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Hoots

Hoots LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

All but Fox are still there. Got a buddy in the hort program there now and talking about Dr. Wade singing Mr. Frog. Good times!!!

Brad, what took you to LA?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. ETPRO

ETPRO LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, Mr. Frog. Takes me back to a simpler time. Fox Retired 1/2 way through my Sophomore year. Shockey took her place. Enjoyed all of my professors in the College of Plant Sciences (has some other ridiculously long name).

4. ETPRO

Few pics from most recent job. Hydromulch to follow in a few weeks when risk of frost is gone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. ETPRO

Will also coordinate annuals with hydromulch when they are available in a few weeks.

6. ETPRO

Have quite a few pictures to add, but not much time to keep up. I'll try and get everyone caught up on our season here as things should slow down a little with winter.

Anyways, here's a quick pic I took today in the rain. Ryegrass came up quite well and pansies, cabbage and kale looking pretty good too for only being in a week and a half.

image.jpg

7. ETPRO

Here are a few pics of a couple of trucks I bought earlier this year at auctuion. '97 f150 long bed, & '97 F350 dump bed. Know they aren't much to look at right now, but we needed some trucks on the cheap to free up other vehicles to maintain some large commercial we had come up. cash was a little short at the front end of these contracts and we were able to get into these with cash and cheap. Heck even if I sold the bed and hoist off the 1 ton tomorrow I could make my money back.

Also, anyone can tell me how to upload more than one picture at a time off of my iPad, please share.

image.jpg

8. ETPRO

Here's another of thr 1 Tom. Thinking we'll repaint the cab and bed and put some simulators on thr wheels. Dress it up a little bit.

image.jpg

9. ETPRO

pipe rack that I am going to modify to fit the ole half ton for our sprinker truck

image.jpg

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  10. ETPRO

Signed a new multi-location maintenance account with a couple of very large distribution centers. Put my cousin & his tractor to work taking care of the bush hogged areas.

image.jpg