1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

East Texas Proscapes, LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ETPRO, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

You do have a point on the 4' sides, that didn't even cross my mind.
    I bring that up about stihl cause I just had to chunk a little over one year old 600 mag cause it dropped a valve, actually I traded it to someone for some other equip, but still highly disappointing.
    I will send a PM, just haven't had time.
    How many lawns do you have?

2. ETPRO

ETPRO LawnSite Senior Member

That's crazy with th 600. Didn't know stihl made something that could be totaled. With it being just a year old, wasn't it in warranty? Who was your dealer?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. ETPRO

We currently maintain 10 (quarter to 2 acre yards) and 1 - 10 unit Townhome development. And 1 - 10 acre church campus. That mixed with an average of a $5,000 - $8,000sprinkler system or landscape install per week, I am really pleased with where we are as a brand new company. And really tired. Myself, one full time employee and 2 part time employees. We stay very busy.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. ETPRO

I might add that I have very good help, but these first few systems have been tough, just having to teach my help as we go. However, my full time is an electrician so that is very handy when it comes to troubleshooting, wiring and dropping plugs for controllers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. ETPRO

Whipped through this one last friday. Myself and 1 hand. After pictures were taken Tuesday on our maintenance route. Had to stop back by and check over where the pile was where I drove the tractor for any stray rocks. Didn't want a hay-cutter finding them. Before and After. Filled and compacted washes, laid fabric and placed rock on top of that.

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

6. ETPRO

Now just need to sell some sod or hydromulch.

7. ETPRO

1. A yard we perform the mowing maintenance soon to be weed, feed & pest as well. 2 Plan for an upcoming job (was going to post landscape sheet as well, but didn't have luck getting the picture to upload.) 3 & 4. A job we will be starting monday (unless we get delayed by rain tomorrow and Friday). This was installed this past spring. No compost and topsoil. Customer was bid weed barrier. No weed barrier. Also she was bid azaleas. No azaleas and only about 1/2 the amount of plants originally discussed. (Drawings are great. No confusion on plant material etc.)The guys stone work looks pretty good though. 5. St. Augustine decline. Green grass in the middle of the damage is zoysia. (Decline is some "not fun" news to deliver to a homeowner.

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

8. ETPRO

Here a few more pictures. A few pictures while we were on the job and the finished pictures of the job in the previous group of photos. Sorry for the harsh light and shadows on the finished pictures. Enjoy.

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

9. ETPRO

Need to get a few pictures of another job we just finished.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. ETPRO

Would of liked to be able to do it from the first on that last install. Would of elevated the river birch and had a rough stack boulder wall on the front 3 sides of it.