Eastern PA Turf Conference&Trade Show

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Kevin, Nov 12, 2001.

1. Kevin

Kevin LawnSite Member
    from S.E. PA

January 8,9,10-2002 Valley Forge Convention Center, King of Prussia PA. Anyone else going? Pesticide credits and all the toys. Anyone in PA who applies "chemicals" and does not have a license, www.pested.psu.edu
  2. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

Ill be there! Went last year for the first time and really enjoyed it! Alot of equipment to look at the classes were very interesting.
  3. Lech615

Lech615 LawnSite Member

Is there a website about the event?

4. Carl,

Your best bet is to forget about that show in Valley Forge and attend the one held in Wilkes-Barre. It has the same educational topics. Plus you won't have to pay a heavy tolls on the NJ and PA pike.

Plus you won't run into any filthy philly flatlanders.

Make sure you get a room and stay the night at the Woodlands.

The night life rocks!!

This place buys more booze from the commonwealth of PA (the wholesale and retail sales of hard stuff and wine is controlled by the state) than any other location in the state.

Thursday, January 24, 2002
    Northeastern PA Turf School & Trade Show, The Woodlands Inn & Resort, 1073 Highway 315, Wilkes-Barre, PA, 18702. For information contact: Dr. Andrew McNitt, Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, Penn State University, 116 ASI Building, University Park, PA, 16802, (Phone) (814) 863-1368, (E-Mail) asm4@psu.edu.

5. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

i am going..
  6. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

"Filthy Philly flatlanders" LOL

I'll probably attend both just so I can hang with the mountain men.
  7. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Heck, I'll be at the KOP one as its only about 12.5 minutes away. (unless there's traffic)

Maybe we should organize a time to meet and get together. Its a little ways off, so someone please remind us when it gets closer.
  8. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Good idea TLS...I missed that meeting in Blue Bell last spring...
  9. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds like a plan!
  10. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Cool, I doidn't know about either of these shows. I'll definately be at the Valley Forge one 'casue it's closer to me. Maybe try to get to the other one also.