Easy mowing.. so far. Knock on wood.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn-Scapes, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

April is just about gone.. I haven't had to do as much double cutting compared to previous years. I hope it continues. :)

This is the goofiest spring I can remember.

How is everyone else doing?

2. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

snow and rain all nighjt into tommorrow morn.

3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I am tying up loose ends and have put the mowing off. I coould have been out a few days ago but I will let them get a good start before knocking the tops off. Some lawns are slower than others but next week will be a full schedule. On top of that, its almost time to spray here. Crazy weather too, had 80 degrees 2 weeks ago and last night it was 30. I love the different seasons. Have a good one.

4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Nutty spring Tom. No double cutting (lack of rain probably) either too btw...thank God for that.

5. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

This has been a real unusual spring here to. Plenty of rain but much cooler than usual. Most grass here is already in full gear but have several yards that can go 3 weeks and still not really need mowing. I cant remember the last time in late April that Im still having to put on a coat because of low 40s temp. Have a good day everyone, time to get going!

6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

The growth is definitely different than other years. Already have a few that want to skip a week. :dizzy: That aint happening.

7. aclassic

aclassic LawnSite Member

same here in michigan, little rain and very little growth, i still dont think one of my lawns is growing yet