Easy way to access underneath mower

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by crazygator, Apr 10, 2003.

1. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Exmark,

I was curious if your engineering guys have considered making all the Lazer series mowers with some type of easy way to lift for access to the underneath?

Seems like all the other MFG's are making lifts, jacks and other ways to access for deck scraping and easy blade changing. Not that you are like these others MFG's, just wanting to chime in and ask you to consider this for us.

Thanks, you guys do a great job. I love my HP!

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Crazy Gator,

Thanks for the suggestion. We've bounced the idea around a little bit but have yet to really spend much time coming up with one that we like.

I'll bounce it off the guys again. This time I'll use a bigger ball though.

Thanks

Terry

3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Forget the ball, use the bat. :)

4. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

While out mowing today I had an idea for this.

If you could engineer some type of cross member bar that is bolt on (somehow in the front onto the posts holding the front caster wheels) maybe something like a receiver hitch. Then have something like a trailer jack that could fit in the reciever. This way it could be engineered to fit the full size down to the HP, and it would be removable for only when you really need it, or for when it might get in the way.

Yes HOSS it was a very long day on the HP. Too much time to think.....hahaha

5. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

Buy a Jungle Jack and forget about it. You can use it on all your mowers. ED

6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

See whats On The Trailer!

img_0429 resized.jpg

7. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

yep the ol' jungle jack tucks nicely in a corner of the trailer and works great....it will just have to do until I wear this HP out...I'll probably wear out b4 it does....

8. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

Jonny,
    Got any new pics of the exmark's yet?

9. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Just starting to Mow Now!