Easy way to check for replies

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by hawklandscaping, Apr 12, 2006.

1. hawklandscaping

hawklandscaping LawnSite Member

I'm a newbie and this is probably a question that I could answer myself by spending 2 more minutes searching the site myself, but heck, time is money.

Is there some icon on the site that I can click on to view all the replies (or at least the new ones) to my posts. Since I posted in several different forums but can't always remember exactly which ones, I have to sift through numerous forums, scroll down each till I find my post and then click on each one to see the replies. I know on some sites in which next to your user id will be the icons to "view your posts" and "view replies."

Anything to get me off the computer quicker and back to making money on a mower is desired.

P.S. Great site though, I love it.

2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Just look at all the posts that you have. Click on your name :waving:

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

After you post a thread, over on the right side, it will say, "thread tools". click that, and you can then subscribe to your thread."

Now you can watch all your subscribed threads, in your User CP.
    The user cp is located near the top on the left, click User CP, scroll down on the left where it says, "subscribed threads", and you will see where it says "list subscriptions. I believe that is where you can watch all the threads that you are interested in.

4. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

OK Jodi. You just had to out do me did'nt ya. lol:waving:

5. hawklandscaping

hawklandscaping LawnSite Member

Thanks, you two for the rapid response. I guess you can tell I'm impatient indoors, but I've decided that when it comes to computers I can spend hours and probably a few gray hairs trying to figure it out myself- or just go straight to the experts. It took numerous scoldings by a girlfriend for not asking for directions before I learned this.