Eb 630rt

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 04TurfT, Aug 12, 2006.

1. 04TurfT

04TurfT LawnSite Senior Member

I got a buddy who wants to sell a year old Shindy EB630RT, only been used a few times, looks great and is in good shape. He wants 375-400 cash, should I do it or not? what do new ones go for and what are the pros and cons of this blower... Thanks for ur time.

2. 04TurfT

bump...........

3. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

You can buy that blower new for $400 or $420.

4. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

best back pack i have owned yet. i would buy another one tomorrow

5. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

WHERE? The EB630/RT list price is $499. If you are finding them online NEW in box for $400-$420, please tell me where.

6. HenryB

There is one on eBay now $428 new in box.

7. newz7151

from Tejas

Oh, I thought you meant from a legitimate dealer.

Can I buy your products on the Internet?

Answer: Shindaiwa does not sell direct or over the Internet. Our products are sold exclusively through authorized Shindaiwa dealers.

Shindaiwa maintains a policy supporting the proper and safe use of our products and only authorized Shindaiwa dealers are qualified to deliver the products in a condition which ensures safe operation. Shindaiwa does not guarantee that products purchased from unauthorized catalog or Internet resellers are genuine Shindaiwa products. Therefore, any products purchased from an unauthorized reseller will not be warranted or eligible for warranty repairs.

Visit our Dealer Locator to find a Shindaiwa dealer near you.

8. HenryB

I don't recommend buying equip off the net just saying I think $400 cash is a bit high for that blower used.

9. 04TurfT

He told me the other day 375 cash for it, he said the muffler got recalled or something, so I gotta get that fixed will they charge me to get that fixed?? The thing is in awesome condition, he said he thought it had three hours on it, maybe....

10. newz7151

from Tejas

I would advise you have him get that replaced before buying it from him. Will not cost him to get it replaced.