ebay find

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Ground Master, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Ground Master

Ground Master LawnSite Senior Member

Search for "febco" on ebay. Theres an auction listing 3/4" febco pvb's for 34.99

2. ESprinklers

ESprinklers LawnSite Member

I would suggest buying them quickly before the guy figures out that with the Ebay and PayPal fees he's loosing money.

3. maybe he is selling his employers stock....so all profit....

4. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Comes out to $45 shipped...which is pretty close to what most people pay anyways???

5. jcom

jcom LawnSite Senior Member

I agree with Dirty Water.

6. ESprinklers

Actually I would be apt to agree with SprinklerGuy on this one....

7. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe they're the ones missing from those Colorado parks??? :laugh:

8. ESprinklers

Actually I think they are some older PVB's that he managed to get ahold of either really cheap or by more illegal means. Febco generally packages their PVB's in a foam fill packing, or at least the ones we get from them. Old or new, still a good price before shipping.

9. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah... That foam packing is great stuff. Almost like it's molded around the PVB for shipping. :clapping:

10. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

ESprink..I don't believe we have met..new to the site..Welcome from Sheshovel... I respect irrigation guys they are always willing to jump right in up to their hipboots,and don't beat around the bush either.
    Ni8ce to meet you and hope you enjoy the site..gets a little wierd tell spring kicks in so bear with it a month or so.