eBay Lawn Service?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Frontier-Lawn, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

2. martinfan06

martinfan06 LawnSite Senior Member

Just my luck had to be a Fla. guy, this is the dumbest thing ive seen in a while. But they are some people that that will do it soooo.....

3. RonB

RonB LawnSite Senior Member

Thinking outside the box advertising - I like it. They should have posted a pic.

4. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Very creative; I don't think they'll have any takers, though. We'll see. I'm honestly suprised that someone hasn't tried this 'till now; I mean, the stuff that people try to sell on ebay is crazy.

5. capelawncare.com

capelawncare.com LawnSite Fanatic

This is my competition LOL I think its a woman. She advertises on Craigs List too. I wouldn't unload my truck for $9.99 Nor would I want to deal with someone that pays $9.99 for lawn service, cause you know they are going to be cheap PITA.

6. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

Actually its very creative .... like been said outside the box thinking on ADVO

You can run a 30 day ad like this on eBay less than $10 ... the lots he's cutting are more than likely less than 4k turf

The low price is just the "hook" it's a one time price ... ya get your foot in the door ...cut it ...have an exact time of labor n can leave a price fore future service related directly to one's own cost

I do searches all the time with my local area in the search line ...just to see what out there ....lots of stuff of coarse ...but cars ...trucks ....homes ....n if others do that ...n see the lawn service ....maybe they buy it

Better than the thrifty nickel or welcome wagon stuff