Ebay software. Any good?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by SnoMan97, Mar 30, 2005.

1. SnoMan97

SnoMan97 LawnSite Member

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Looks like it might be decent for somebody just starting out and wanted a scheduling and invoicing program only.

3. SnoMan97

SnoMan97 LawnSite Member

It does look interesting for the small investment. I just hope the guy who developed the program is not the same guy who wrote the item description. Get a load of the spelling and non-existant punctuation. :dizzy:

4. Let it Grow

Let it Grow LawnSite Senior Member

5. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Let it grow,

Maybe he bought it from you and decided he didnt want it so he sold it. He can do that.

I see you are selling it for $.99.........if I remember right so was he and he was throwing in shipping......

You want to throw in shipping I will buy a copy from you and check it out!!!

6. SnoMan97

SnoMan97 LawnSite Member

CRAP! I'm sorry. I already bought it. I bought it last night after I made my last post about it here. Sorry man.

7. Let it Grow

Let it Grow LawnSite Senior Member

Merlin:
    He's actually selling it for over $9.00, and he isn't selling the exact same program. He basically took my idea (mostly the mulch and gravel, etc. calculators) and made an actual self installing software program out of it. Currently mine is made up of Excel, and Word documents.

For Everyone: This is not an advertisement for my software, I am simply showing you guys what this guy did.

I have been in contact with him today, so hopefully we can get things worked out.

SnoMan: No big deal, his software is much improved from mine, (which is why I sell mone for .99) but I wish that he wouldn't have copied my ideas.

8. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

9. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi SnoMan97,

Please consider us too.