ebay weed killer

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by mowforyourmoney, Feb 28, 2006.

1. mowforyourmoney

mowforyourmoney LawnSite Member
    from kc

ok so i've been looking on ebay for weed control concentrate there is a bottle of som'n called glyphosphate or som'n like that my question is what should i look for when buying weed control spray thanx in advance

2. GrazerZ

GrazerZ LawnSite Senior Member

A phone book, to call a professional....This is a forum for people who do this for work to feed themselves. If you don't know what glyphosphate is, then you don't do this for work, call someone to do it for you.

3. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

lol. i concur with you. he he he " glyphosphate or som'n like that " :laugh:

4. eruuska

eruuska LawnSite Senior Member

Is there a trolling motor on that boat?

5. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

:confused:

6. southernlandscapespecial

southernlandscapespecial LawnSite Member

Can you say Roundup?.....lol:confused:

7. eruuska

eruuska LawnSite Senior Member

I was implying that the original poster was trolling. :hammerhead:

8. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

First of all , how old are you ?
    I think you are too young and inexperienced to be messing with and pesticide .
    Would you first explain what experience you have , if any , with pesticides ,
    please ????

9. Absolute Weed C

Absolute Weed C LawnSite Member

Now that was scary LOL hmmmmmm wonder if i should use that in my next ad campaign. We will show up and use Glyphostimmmmateeee or something like that. We will guarantee to kill everything in your lawn including the lawn. Just think of the money saving aspects of not needing a mowing service, lawn service. Just think of saving the water bill to. No lawn no need to water.. So why wait Techs are waiting to service you right now. What do you think guys think i will get new clients

10. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

just tell them it went dormant:)