1. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

How many of you fellers have purchased equiptment on E-bay? This year I have bought a Bluebird aerator, Classen sod cutter, Classen overseeder, And Im waiting for delievery on A Brown bededger and Giantvac brush mower. I paid 30-40% of the origional price and most of the stuff is almost new.

2. SIWEL

SIWEL LawnSite Senior Member

i bought a 48" exmark belt drive walk behind for a 100 bucks

3. larryinalabama

WOW was the machine useable?

4. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

i got two scag floating decks delivered to my door in mint shape inder $2000 each. one was a 48 the other was a 52 cold probally sell the 52 locally for $4000 there are deals out there, a lot of lco going out of business and dumping machines for cheap.

5. SIWEL

SIWEL LawnSite Senior Member

my machine needed some carb work but it worked out alright for me... mowing now

6. larryinalabama

One of my better deals was the Classen sod cutter for 1100$ the machine retails for 3900$. It actually has a hour meter on and is at 7 hours.

7. mowing grass 1111

mowing grass 1111 LawnSite Senior Member

i buy tons of stuff on ebay.. i bought a 04 exmark lazer z with 30 some hours on it for $6,500 back in 2004 . i got a new vortech supercharger for my mustang on ebay saved $900 bucks , nitrous kits , new Holley EFI intake for my mustang saved about $75 over summit racing price, 60 lb fuel injectors for the stang saved about $100 bucks , new slicks for the stang saved about $35 ....i love ebay...oh i also buy alot of snap on ,mac, matco tools on ebay also

8. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

buy all the time on ebay.

9. bigclawn

bigclawn LawnSite Senior Member

Depsite some of the deals available we have always believed in supporting our local dealer to keep our money in our community.

10. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I got a dingo tx425 w/ 400hrs for less than 5k. That was two years ago... it is getting harder and harder to find deals on there now.