echo 650 blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CO.d 502nd, Mar 25, 2003.

1. CO.d 502nd

CO.d 502nd Banned

I picked the echo 650 blower up for 410$ .Id like to hear what some of you out paid for yours.
    That was the best i could do around here everybody but the dealer i bought at was 499$.
  2. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

Paid $449. two years ago, great machine I never leave home without it (on a work day).
  3. WE GOT THE PB-650
    FOR $475.00

4. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

$410 is awesome!
  5. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Good price odin!

Did yours come with a straight pipe or curved for the last pipe?

P.S. Why did you change your "handle" on here? Why didn't you keep your seniority/posts/etc.?

from AL

Good price but I would have paid a bit more for the 750 with the tube mounted throttle & bigger air cleaner.
  7. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

I have a PB 650 and it makes my old PB 400E's seem like handhelds in comparison. With about half a season's use, it's broken at the recoil. The plastic spool for the rope broke, seems it's a little brittle and fragile. It would be covered under warranty except I don't have a week to wait for parts and a repair, so I just had the part shipped to my house.

It's noticeably bigger and bulkier than the other blowers, but if you do anything other than blowing grass off drives, I'd get a blower in this class.
  8. TotalCareSolutions

TotalCareSolutions LawnSite Senior Member

We got a couple new Stihl Blowers for about the same price........not one single problem.

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

just got one shipped to my door for $405.00 . tried it out a little today . very impressed.
  10. Russ

Russ LawnSite Senior Member

$510.00 with tax last year.