Echo 650 rumor...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Joel B., Dec 2, 2002.

1. Joel B.

Joel B. LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

I heard that the new 650s will have the right hand tube throttle. Can anyone confirm this?

Joel B.

2. Joel B.

from MN

Anyone?

3. leaflawnandlimb

leaflawnandlimb LawnSite Member

yes, you can get the pb-650 w/ either hip or tube throttle. And new for this year a pb-750 w/ same options

4. Joel B.

from MN

Larry,

Thanks for the reply. What are the spec's for the 750?

Joel B.

5. leaflawnandlimb

leaflawnandlimb LawnSite Member

same as 650 but with HD up top air filter , a better leaf gaurd and another $40

6. joed

joed LawnSite Bronze Member

Joel,

I bought a PB650 unit this summer and had the right hand throttle installed. It was only $30 more. Nice unit. What's the PB750 all about?

7. Grass Master

Grass Master LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, the PB-650 is now going to be available with a right hand tube mount throttle! The PB-750 has the large air cleaner and is $20 more at retail. These are awesome blowers! I have a fleet of approx. 12 of them with NO problems.

A major bonus here is the new PB-650 and 750 are substantially quieter (71 decibels). According to my local dealer this is due to the new engine design from Echo. There is big news to me as I have a lot of accounts that are close together etc. and noise is always a factor.

8. joed

joed LawnSite Bronze Member

Echo Rules,

The sticker on my PB650 (bought in July this year) says my unit is at 71 decibals already.

Joe