Echo 755

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LwnmwrMan22, Jan 22, 2007.

1. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

Can you get a tube mounted throttle on a Echo 755?? Or is that the 751 that you can only get the tube mounthed throttle??

Thanks,
    Jeremy

2. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

The 755 is tube mount.

The 755H is hip mount and C.A.R.B.

So the answer is YES since you are not in California....
    And the orange should look 'purdy' with your Kubotas

3. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

are offered in C.A.R.B, as most of echo's stuff is.

The 755 is offered in the H, or the T. I like the T better myself and we sell the tube mounts over the hip mounts 10-1. Same price. Nice blower too for the $450ish price range. Looking for echo to step it up again soon with another new blower now that Red Max, Shindawa, and Stihl have larger ones now.

4. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Not trying to be negative at all... but I don't think Echo has anything.
    Nothing anytime soon anyways.

5. dmanb2b

dmanb2b LawnSite Member

the 755T/H has plenty of power...somewhere between a redmax 7001 and 8000/8001

6. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll know for sure after the second week in Feburary, I have a sales meeting. I'm not worried even if they didn't.

As far as power, I sell Echo against RedMax and i've had guys buy the 755 after a failure on the RedMax 8000s and had no complaints.

The numbers on paper are different, but the "seat of the pants" power difference isn't really noticable. Most Redmax dealers in my area are getting over 500 for the 8000, which puts the Echo at least 50 bucks cheaper.

7. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

the price differnce is why I own the 751 and 755 series. I dont know how much bigger we need these blowers to get. If you have an untrained guy in the beds blowing out they end up costing you time when you have to go back and blow mulch back into the beds. I think the 8000's are about as big as we need on our backs.