1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Echo-755T BP Blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Vineyard_Inc, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Vineyard_Inc

Vineyard_Inc LawnSite Member

Well picked one up today for 469.00. They didnt have the box but I did get 2 pairs of echo gloves and 2 echo shirts for free so that actually worked out better because gloves help me more than a box lol. So far I love it. Blew some leaves for my dad and my moms front yard this thing is phenominal!

I have used the Stihl br600 and I must say the echo gets my vote hands down! However we will see if that changes or not when I use it on a daily basis. I will be picking up the SRM-230 Trimmer in the spring!

Just wanted to share with everyone as my equipment list grows lol.

-Nathan

2. 4curbappeal

4curbappeal LawnSite Senior Member

Nice choice, you will love it! I agree, it out performs the BR600. I bought a 2nd one a while back! No regrets !

3. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

Why do people want the box? I have people that come in all the time and ask where the box is.

Then I explain to them.......when you come into a dealership, we put it together, put fuel in it, and run it for you, and get rid of the box, if you wanted to buy something in a box, Home Depot is down the street, at the same price.:confused:

Do people like put it into a box and save them in the attic like an old barbie doll or action figure or something?

4. Happy Frog

Happy Frog LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, that's odd...

Most will say that the BR-600 outperforms the Echo...

I like my Echo PB-755T though.

:waving:

5. beano

beano LawnSite Senior Member

You'll love it. The only complaint i have with mine is its pretty heavy to throw in and out of the bed of my truck,(usually have to stand on my bumper to make it easier) but i get that quality and power come at a price! Good Luck, have all echo products and wouldnt change them for the world.

6. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

I have that same blower too, the PB-755T. It's wonderful. Starts first pull and it's very very powerful. Makes quick work of leaves in the fall and cleanups. Takes just seconds to blow the driveways off after mowing during the summer. You wont be disapointed.

7. zeroturner

zeroturner LawnSite Member

I have always ran Echo blowers with great success. However, I purchased a Shindaiwa EB-8510 a couple of years ago to add to my lineup for fall cleanups. I did not like it at all. I sold it this year and purchased a PB-755. I could not be happier. Nothing beats the sweet sound of a high revving 2 stoke engine and Echo quality.

8. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I have the 755, love it.

9. jrc lawncare

jrc lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

We have three of the big echos, love em.:)

10. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Do you guys who use these big Echos have any problems with the size? I was wondering how they are for everyday use??